I have many talks/lectures to choose from. They range from one and a half to eight hours in length. Quite often a facility will want a particular lecture but with a different title so there are also many titles to select from.
My two hour and eight hour talks are the most popular although my new 6 hour presentation is becoming quite popular.
Below is a list of the different talks and titles I have used over the past 6 years. Following that are some of the Abstract / Outline / Objective that go with some of them.
Talks & Titles
- “What Every _____ (Tech, Radiographer, Student, Educator, Manager, Supervisor, Director) Needs to Know About Digital Radiography”
- “What You Need to Know About Digital Radiography”
- “Mastering Digital Radiography: What Every Tech Needs To Know”
- “Reviving the Lost Art of Radiography: Positioning, Techniques and Doses in Your Digital World”
- “Going Digital”
- “Analyzing the Mysteries of Digital Radiography”
- “Advanced Principles for Using and Critiquing Digital Radiography”
- “Digital Exposure and Radiation Safety”
- “DR/CR Exposures, Technique and Doses”
- “CR and DR Techniques, Exposures and Doses”
- “DR & CR: Techniques and Strategies Everyone Can Use”
- “Relationship Between CR/DR Techniques and Exposure Dose”
- “Teaching DR/CR With Best Dose Practices”
Abstracts / Outlines / Objectives
- Digital Radiography presentation – 8 Hour Version
- Digital Radiography presentation – 6 Hour Version
- Digital Radiography presentation – 2-3 Hour Version
- Digital Radiography presentation – 1.5 Hour Version
- “Adaptive Radiography” – Highlights from my Textbook – 1 Hour Version
- Art of Techniques – 1-1.5 Hour Version